Learn Sales or IT from the ground up:
First Call has internships (gain professional experience while going to school) and a trainee program (learn a new profession/new field in the real world versus a classroom).
Do you love technology?
Is customer service important to you?
Are you a born…
Relationship Builder or Marketer or Web Developer?
Are you ready to transition from a job to an IT profession?
First Call’s internship program is great for while you are attending school in Missoula.
Gain school credit and work experience all at the same time. Open the door to a potential long-term position with First Call. Internships are typically available for:
Computers or Computer Science Majors
Summer, Fall and Spring options.
If you love technology, customer service and are willing to work/train hard consider our training program as an alternative approach to establishing yourself in a new field/industry.
Do you love technology? Are you terrific with customer service? Are you good at solving problems? Can you handle lots of rhetorical questions?
In just one year under First Call’s training program you can gain:
- Customer Service certifications from a nationally recognized soft skills trainer.
- Gain proficiency in enterprise services automation software.
- Earn multiple technical certifications from Comptia and Microsoft.
- Earn real time merit based wage increases as you go.
In just one year under First Call’s sales training program you can gain:
- Sales Skills certifications from a nationally recognized sales trainer.
- Core skills in cold calling, quoting and database building skills.
- Obtain knowledge of IT products and services.
- Proficiency in CRM and Marketing software platforms.
Get on Board!!
Like what you see? Then don’t hesitate, jump through the hoops and see just how wonderful it is working and learning here at First Call.
Click below to view positions that we are currently hiring for.