The importance of school cybersecurity is paramount, and District are not getting ahead of the cybersecurity problems.
Security hardening isn’t tough (or expensive) with First Call.
Meet with us to discover how we can help:
- Train, test and strengthen your users.
- Monitor for stolen credentials of your teachers, staff and students.
- Formally assess and measure the risk annually to help schools stay aligned, reducing cyber risk and insurance costs.
- Create true threat awareness through our affordable managed detection and response (MDR) services.
- Give District IT personnel (in-house or 3rd party) more shoulders helping them be successful without overloading the network or the budget.
Defend Against Data Threats
Montana’s School Superintendents and Technology Professionals are all too aware of the problem but lack an affordable approach to deal with the threats both locally and in the cloud.
First Call’s Advanced Security solution for Schools partners with your existing IT resources and extends the District’s capabilities to defend against advanced threats:
Distributed Denial of Service (DDos)
Internet of Things (IoT) Vulnerabilities
Users and human error
WINNER Announced: February 1st, 2021