Business Development Positions
Selling technology, technology concepts and business outcomes is a lot more fun then selling commodities and widgets.
Our sales positions are “business development” positions in part because we are out developing OTHER people’s businesses. How? By showing them what is possible with better technology, processes and people. Its a beautiful thing when you can help a business understand where they are and where they could be with the IT, voice and web solutions First Call offers.
Consider becoming on of our sales rock stars. We have many areas of opportunities:
- Appointment Setting
- Solution Quoting
We Make Work Better!
Work becomes a drag when you aren’t challenged, recognized or making a difference.
Together our sales team:
- Work as Ambassadors of our brand and unique offerings.
- Drives growth and opportunity for everyone in the company.
- Create long term business relationships and business value.
- Share leads and opportunity.
- Create wins by selling the selling the right solutions, to the right customers at the right price.
We work hard but not too hard. We plan ahead and like to win. We are “tigers” and “rock stars” who see sales not as magic but rather as a process that requires know-how, energy and commitment.
We Make You Better!
- On the job training.
- Paid to earn industry certifications.
- Ongoing sales, business acumen and customer service skills development.
- Opportunities to add value and seek out better ways.
- Team-based challenges and rewards.
- Vocabulary building – don’t ask.
- Better than typical Montana pay and benefits. (If you are in-state you know what we mean, if you are out of state we’ll explain.)
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Position Tiers
- Leadership Roles
- Management Positions
- Director Positions
Get on Board!!
Like what you see? Then don’t hesitate, jump through the hoops and see just how wonderful it is working here at First Call.
Click below to view positions that we are currently hiring for.
- Competitive compensation
- Specialized training and development
- Profit Sharing
- Challenging assignments
- Career advancement potential
- Professional, enjoyable working environment
- Medical and Dental
- Cafeteria Program
- Vacation and Personal Time